for Small Business Contractors
Home Page | Our Service | Our Pricing | Join Now! | About Us | Contact Us
| Meet Us! | Customer Log-In
A Quick-scan, Daily, Nationwide Survey identifying Federal/State/Local Government-funded Subcontract Opportunities, focused on small business contractors who provide:
- Carpentry, Floor and Roofing
- Concrete, Masonry and Steel
- Landscaping and Fencing
- Lighting (Interior and Exterior)
- Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration
- Plumbing and Piping
- Painting, Wall Covering, Glass and Glazing
- Demolition and Salvage
- Water Supply, Sewer, Well Drilling, Treatment, Distribution and Disposal
- O & M – Groundskeeping
- Public Safety and Correctional Facilities
- Power Generation, Utilities, Cogeneration Plant, Transmission
- Lubricants, Fuels
- Concrete, Stone Products, Masonry and Brick Supplies
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Roadway, Railway and Parking Supplies
- Signage Services and Hardware
- Fire Alarm Systems Design and Installation
- Security Systems Design and Installation
- Elevators, Escalators, People Movers
- Other specialty trades
Subscribers receive daily email bulletins listing new subcontract opportunities, including project location and description, prime contractor contact info, dollar ranges, response due dates. Click here to see samples.
Over time, you will build up a directory of area primes needing your services and support.
"All the information you need to determine what to go after, where to find it, and who to hustle."
Copyright © 2016 Business Research Services Inc. 301-229-5561 All rights reserved.
A service of Business Research Services, Inc.
4641 Montgomery Avenue, Suite 208, Bethesda, MD 20814 301-229-5561 800-845-8420 email@example.com
The leading source for Federal small business opportunities since 1991.